Holmes has broad experience acting in aviation disputes. Our expert lawyers can strategically advise and represent you in the areas of:-
- Civil aviation regulation and enforcement
- Aircraft competition law and antitrust
- Airline mergers and acquisitions
- Aircraft detention, arrest and seizure
- Aircraft accident litigation
- Aviation environmental issues
- Repossession strategies, including self-help remedies
- Court orders
- Cross-border enforcement strategies
- Aviation company bankruptcy, reorganisation, and restructuring issues.
The Irish High Court is designated as the relevant court for the purposes of the Cape Town Convention with any proceedings involving the international registry normally issued in the Irish Commercial Court.