Through our experience, knowledge and latest technology, we provide an effective and efficient service to a wide variety of domestic and international companies.
We advise on many company incorporations every year, including private limited companies, designated activity companies and companies limited by guarantee. These companies range from trading companies to holding companies to subsidiaries. As part of these incorporations, we advise on compliance matters, such as director and company secretary requirements. For new directors, we also offer advice on director's duties.
Annual Company Compliance Obligations
A prompt, reliable and comprehensive service is provided by our annual compliance team. It is designed to enable companies to meet their statutory obligations efficiently and effectively. Our complete service offering combines a highly skilled and experienced team and the use of the latest company secretarial software to facilitate advance planning. We:
- Develop tailored corporate calendars to provide timely notice of upcoming deadlines and other corporate milestones pertinent to your business
- Prepare and file your annual return with the Companies Registration Office (CRO)
- Maintain the Statutory Registers and minute books
- Prepare annual general meeting (AGM) documentation
- Provide a registered office facility allowing us to sign and file CRO forms
- Facilitate changes to directors and secretaries – appointments, retirements and removal
- Provide general company secretarial advice
- Answer additional queries regarding Brexit and application of bonds for non-EEA resident directors.