Sandra Egan, Partner, is our real estate lead and joined the firm in 2013. She specialises in banking and finance, commercial property, construction, corporate recovery, regulatory compliance, restructuring and insolvency.
Advising on all aspects of commercial property, she is experienced in acquisitions, disposals, financing, restructuring and property investment. Sandra provides expert services in all aspects of landlord and tenant matters, advice to financial institutions, receivers and liquidators in relation to the enforcement of security, restructuring and the sale and management of distressed property portfolios.
Working with a range of blue chip clients in the private and public sector, Sandra acts for State and semi-State agencies, local authorities, property developers, financial institutions, third level educational institutions, religious institutions, pension investment funds, receivers, liquidators, asset managers, as well as national and international corporate and individual clients.
Recent Work Highlights
- Acquisition of 95 three- and four-bedroom cost rental homes in Citywest, South Co. Dublin under a new cost-rental scheme for The Land Development Agency
- The creation of a unique joint venture partnership for Limerick Twenty Thirty Strategic DAC with Ireland Strategic Investment Fund, part of the National Treasury Management Agency to finance the development of the One Opera Square project in Limerick
- Over 200 nationwide sales and acquisitions for Coillte
- Property transactions for Shannon Commercial Enterprises DAC including:-
- Sale of two buildings, 94,000 square foot in total, to MeriaGTx at Shannon Free Zone, Shannon, Co. Clare
- Construction and leasing of an office block and manufacturing premises to Jaguar Land Rover at Shannon Free Zone, Shannon, Co. Clare
- Acquisition of Skycourt Shopping Centre and Shannon Town Centre (comprising 91 units), Shannon, Co Clare for a Munster based property investment and development firm
- Property transactions, advises and the acquisition of key strategic sites for Limerick Twenty Thirty Strategic Development Designated Activity Company including:-
- Landmark Gardens International office block, Limerick City Centre (project value €23m, 112,000 square foot) for all title, property management and landlord and tenant matters
- Cleeves Riverside Quarter Site (an estimated €250m to €300m project, ten- acres) for all title matters
- Property acquisition projects for University of Limerick, including the acquisition of the former Dunnes Stores Shopping Centre Site, Sarsfield Street, a key strategic site in Limerick
- Residential development in excess of 200 houses for a private developer, including sale of portions to approved housing bodies
- Land acquisition for Limerick Institute of Technology’s Campus at Coonagh Cross, Limerick
- Acquisition of over 250 houses for Dublin City Council.
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland.
- NUI, Galway, B Corp Law (First Class Honours)
- NUI Galway, LLB (First Class Honours)
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma in Applied Finance Law
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma in Commercial Conveyancing
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma in Employment Law
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland.