Chambers & Partners 2023 European Guide was released recently and once again Holmes has been ranked in respect of our Insurance Dispute Resolution offering.
- Harry Fehily, Robert Kennedy and Michael Murphy have been ranked for their work in this area amongst the most outstanding in Europe.
Please see below, Chambers & Partners comments:
Insurance Dispute Resolution - Harry Fehily, Robert Kennedy and Michael Murphy
What the team is known for.
Holmes earns praise for its proven capacity to handle diverse claims across employers' and public liability, as well as motor insurance claims. It defends insurers and self-insured companies or associations in personal injury claims filed by employees or third parties, including defending against fraudulent claims. The team assists with coverage disputes arising under professional indemnity policies. Holmes also acts on business interruption claims.
From our team, the notable practitioners are Harry Fehily, Robert Kennedy and Michael Murphy.
- Harry Fehily defends insurers in claims under business interruption insurance policies.
- Robert Kennedy represents insurers in personal injury claims.
- Michael Murphy assists clients with professional indemnity issues, often in the construction industry.
Chambers & Partners comments:
- Sandra Egan of Holmes advises clients on the negotiation of lease agreements and real estate asset transactions. Clients say that "Sandra Egan is excellent, she is practical, knowledgeable and very thorough."
Congratulations to all involved on this outstanding achievement. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to our Chambers & Partners submissions.