Directors, board members and investors are faced with a range of questions and logistical issues as a result of COVID-19. Holding AGMs or proceeding with corporate transactions are now pressing considerations for organisations. Our team of corporate lawyers and company secretaries are working closely with clients to provide practical solutions and advice on next steps.
Please do not hesitate to contact our corporate governance and advisory lawyers if you require any specific COVID-19 related advice.
- Construction and Engineering
- Financial Services
- Food, Beverage and Agribusiness
- Healthcare, Pharma and Life Science
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Investing in Ireland
- Not-For-Profit and Charities
- Public Sector
- Real Estate
- Retail and Manufacturing
- Technology, Media and Telecom
- Energy and Natural Resources