Advise suppliers, awarding authorities and the State on public procurement law challenges, we are recognised in the market for our pragmatism and speed in delivering first-class advice.
We act in leading High Court procurement cases both for public bodies and unsuccessful tenderers. We advise on all aspects of procurement law including:-
- Applicability of, and issues arising under EU and Irish procurement law and guidelines
- Development of procurement strategies for public sector bodies and utilities
- All steps in the procurement process from the initial OJEU/e-tenders advertisement through to debriefing unsuccessful tenderers
- Drafting of all tender and contract documentation
- Development of scoring matrixes, selection and award criteria and weightings
- Defending or initiating challenges to award processes
- Consultation and liaison with the European Commission
- Responding or sending Freedom of Information Act requests
- Audit and evaluation of procedures for compliance with procurement rules.
We provide procurement law training to public sector bodies and utilities. We also provide general and bespoke client briefings on legal developments.