The shortlist has been announced for the Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards 2021! Congratulations to all those who have been shortlisted and thank you to everyone who entered this year's awards.
We are looking forward to hearing the wonderful stories of those shortlisted at the awards ceremony on 19th November (when the winners will be announced) of the 8 categories:-
- Best Emerging Business Award - Crew Brewing Co, Longcourt House Hotel and Gracon Equipment Inspection and Safety
- Best SME: Contribution to the Region - Modulacc, ActionPoint Technology Group, and Croom Medical
- Best Large Business: Contribution to the Region - Kirby Group Engineering, Three Ireland, and Fiserv
- Best CSR: Contribution to the Region - AMCS Group, Lime Tree Theatre, and Lidl Ireland
- Best Not for Profit Award - Learning Hub Limerick, Helium Arts, and Bedford Row Family Project
- Best Retail or Hospitality Award - Mother Macs Ltd, University Concert Hall, and Limerick Strand Hotel
- Best Employer Award - SL Controls Ltd, Kirby Group Engineering, and Three Ireland
- Best Business Pandemic Pivot Award - Ingenium Consulting, Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel & Spa, and Cantec Group.
We are once again pleased to sponsor the Best Large Business: Contribution to the Region Award in recognition of the invaluable positive contribution in the Midwest of large businesses.
Main sponsor's President, Vincent Cunnane, Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest, commented:
The Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest, TUS, are delighted to be the main sponsor of the Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards again this year under our new identity. The Limerick Chamber Regional Awards acknowledge businesses that have not just survived but have adapted and thrived during the challenging times of the last two years. We have seen inspirational levels of resilience and ingenuity from organisations across the region. These awards recognise and reward business excellence, innovation, best practices and outstanding business performance. LIT and AIT became a Technological University on 1st of Oct and we, like many organisations, have gone through a renewal, some of those changes have been involuntary such as the wearing of face masks and social distancing, but many, have been driven by us because of our shared vision of impactful collaboration, excellence in education, research and our spirit of innovation, entrepreneurship and community. These awards are a great platform for all organisations in the region. Best wishes to all the entrants!
Professor Vincent CunnanePresident of TUS
Best of luck to all those shortlisted.
Watch a video of the shortlist announcements and messages from the award sponsors.