The 2022 Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards and President’s Dinner was held at the Limerick Strand Hotel on 18 November 2022.
‘These awards recognise and reward business excellence, innovation, best practices and outstanding business performance. They are designed to acknowledge companies in the local region that strive for success each day. The eight award categories were designed to recognise the hard work, commitment and innovative approach each company has showcased which has not only contributed to their own success, and excellence but also their contribution to the growth of the region.’
Congratulations to the winners, in particular, Stryker, the winner of ‘Overall Business of the Year’ and ‘Best Sustainable Business Award’ and to Dansko Foods, the winner of the new ‘Supply Chain Innovation Award’, which we were proud to sponsor.
A special mention must be given to businessman and philanthropist JP McManus, who was presented with the ‘Limerick Chamber Presidents Award’ for 2022. JP was recognised for his impact on the region through business and social entrepreneurship.
The other worthy winners include:-
- Award: Best Emerging Business
- Winner: Agri Guardian Ltd
- Sponsor: Limerick City and County Council
- Award: Best SME Contribution to the Region
- Winner: Serosep Ltd
- Sponsor: AIB
- Award: Best Not for Profit
- Winner: St. Gabriel’s Foundation
- Sponsor: Northern Trust
- Award: Best Employer: Employee Value Proposition
- Winner: Cook Medical
- Sponsor: University of Limerick
- Award: Excellence in Customer Experience: Retail and Hospitality
- Winner: Adare Manor
- Sponsor: BDO
- Award: Special Recognition: Creative Collaboration and Contribution
- Winner: I Love Limerick
- Sponsor: Limerick Chamber