Congratulations to all of the companies that have been shortlisted for the Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards 2022 and thank you to everyone who entered this year’s awards.
We look forward to meeting all of those shortlisted in the eight categories and hearing their wonderful stories at the awards ceremony on 18 November:-
- Best Employer: Employee Value Proposition Award – Cook Medical, Three Ireland and Stryker
- Best Not for Profit Award – St. Gabriel’s Foundation, Rape Crisis Midwest, and Helium Arts
- Supply Chain Innovation Award - GGL Monitoring Services Ltd, Impact Labelling and Dansko Foods
- Best SME: Contribution to the Region Award – Serosep Limited, OBW Technologies and DesignPro Automation
- Best Emerging Business Award - Eleven14 Coffee Roasters, Thomondgate Limerick Whiskey and AgriGuardian Limited
- Excellence in Customer Experience Award: Retails and Hospitality - Fitzgerald Woodlands House Hotel and Spa, Lidl Ireland - Lidl Corbally and Adare Manor
- Best Sustainable Business Award - Aoife Mc Namara Limited, Adare Manor and Stryker
- Special Recognition Award: Creative Collaboration / Contribution - IDEAM Cluster, I Love Limerick and Rehab Group
Holmes are proud sponsors of the new category of Supply Chain Innovation Award.
The companies shortlisted for this award are using their supply chain issues as opportunities to exploit their process and technology innovation to manage and improve their supply chain practices. In turn, they are strengthening their sustainability (environmental and ethical) and competitiveness. We would like to wish all of the organisations shortlisted the very best of luck and we look forward to meeting them at the Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards and President's Dinner.
We would also like to wish our clients, Adare Manor and Agri- Guardian the very best of luck and we look forward to seeing you on the night.