The construction industry is exposed to elevated risk as a result of COVID-19, given its reliance on multi-jurisdictional supply chains, the effects of government quarantine measures and the related contractual issues they present. The Irish planning system also faces challenges potentially causing delays to key infrastructure and construction projects.
Our COVID-19 construction team is assessing the potential impact that this pandemic will have on all aspects of construction transactions. Please do not hesitate to contact our construction lawyers if you require any specific COVID-19 related advice.
- Construction and Engineering
- Financial Services
- Food, Beverage and Agribusiness
- Healthcare, Pharma and Life Science
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Investing in Ireland
- Not-For-Profit and Charities
- Public Sector
- Real Estate
- Retail and Manufacturing
- Technology, Media and Telecom
- Energy and Natural Resources