Greg Leddin, Solicitor, specialises in insurance litigation. He qualified in 2009 and joined the firm in 2019.
Greg specialises in material damage, personal injury and employer’s liability claims, acting in the District, Circuit and Superior Courts. He acts for major insurance companies in Ireland.
He also handles all licensing matters for individuals, clubs, restaurants and bars.
Greg has a diverse range of experience having worked in private practice, for the Office of the Attorney General and the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Teaches negotiation skills, client care and business planning for the Professional Practice Course 1 and 2 with the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of Forum of Insurance Lawyers (FOIL)
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland.
- National University of Ireland, Bachelor of Corporate Law (and French)
- National University of Ireland, LLB
- Trinity College Dublin, LLM
- University College Dublin, Diploma in Arbitration law
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland.