Éadaoin Jackson, Associate, joined the firm in 2012 and specialises in recovery and enforcement acting for financial institutions and insurance companies.
Having a wide range of expertise and experience in all aspects of volume recovery across all court jurisdictions, Éadaoin:-
- Obtains judgments in both uncontested and contested summary proceedings as well as contested plenary hearings
- Enforces court judgments (registration, publication, engaging the sheriff, judgment mortgages, garnishee orders and appointing receivers by way of equitable execution)
- Assesses debtors’ proposals for settlement
- Negotiates, drafts and enforces settlement arrangements and agreements.
Eadaoin also has extensive experience in mortgage enforcement and obtaining and enforcing orders for possession. Her extensive experience of dealing with large volumes of cases, client queries and directional advises has proven invaluable to clients working in this space.
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland.
- University of Limerick, BA Law and Accounting
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma in Commercial Litigation
- Smart Choice Leadership Programme, Certificate in Leadership
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland.