Holmes is well placed to offer services in all areas of licensing law from pre-construction consultations on declaratory and certificate order applications for new or amended licences for both on and off sales, revival of lapsed intoxicating liquor licences, occasional licences, special exemption orders, annual licensing, and advice on all practical aspects of licensing law.
Our licensing team advise receivers and other insolvency practitioners on all aspects of licensing law and provides practical advice in connection with protecting the licences and consequently the value of the assets.
We service a wide variety of clients in their ongoing licensing requirements and applications, including annual licensing, lottery licences and special exemptions.
- General licensing law advice
- Application for new intoxicating liquor licences
- Revival/renewal of existing intoxicating liquor licences
- Transfer of intoxicating liquor licences
- Annual licensing
- Application for lottery licence
- Application for special exemptions
- Application for occasional licence.