With highly experienced lawyers in advising on health and safety issues across a broad range of sectors where such issues regularly arise, including construction, transport, waste disposal, healthcare, energy, information technology, and manufacturing.
Our expertise include:
- Providing guidance on compliance with health and safety legislation
- Advising on contractual documentation and policies to reflect health and safety requirements
- Advising on corporate governance and personal liability of directors and managers
- Advising on accidents and incidents, ranging from fatal accidents to minor incidents
- Representing individuals called for interview before the Health and Safety Authority
- Appearing on behalf of corporate and individual clients before the courts in prosecutions for health and safety breaches
- Providing bespoke training sessions at board, senior management and general employee level.
We draw on our multi-faceted team across various department including employment, insurance litigation, corporate and construction to deliver a bespoke suite of advices regarding health and safety issue