Molly Burke, Solicitor, specialises in Corporate and Commercial services. Molly joined the firm in 2021.
Molly has experience in commercial contracts, banking and commercial property, together with a knowledge in data protection and GDPR. Her expertise enables her to have a broad commercial understanding to advise our corporate clients and the sectors in which they operate.
- Member of the Solicitors Regulation Authority in the UK and Wales
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland.
- Technological University Dublin, BSc Business and Law
- The Honourable Society of the Kings Inns, Advanced Diploma in Data Protection Law
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland.