Kevin specialises in banking and finance, and commercial property matters.
Kevin has experience acting for both borrowers and lenders in financial matters. Kevin has assisted in advising private and corporate clients on their borrowings, including in relation to new and revised loan facilities, the negotiation of securities and pre-drawdown requirements for lending. Kevin has also assisted in advising some of the top Irish financial institutions on loan facilities, including in relation to the associated loan and security requirements of the matters, this would include property and due diligence exercises.
Kevin has also acted in matters involving the acquisition, disposal and leasing of commercial property, for both private and commercial clients.
Recent Work Highlights
- Advising an Irish based corporate client in relation to an amendment to a facility agreement worth €11 million.
- Advising a corporate client in relation to the refinancing of their debts worth €8 million.
- Advising and assisting an Irish pillar bank on a development finance facility to the value of approximately €1.8 million to partly fund the construction of 31 residential units in the west of Ireland.
- Kevin is part of the team which advises Coillte in relation to the acquisition and disposal of property.
- Kevin acts for a property development company in relation to the sale of newly built residential units in the Limerick area.
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland.
- University of Galway Bachelors of Corporate Law
- University of Galway Bachelors of Laws LLB
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland