Caroline Connolly, Of Counsel, is a senior commercial and corporate adviser, with more than 16 years experience in Ireland and the UK, both in private practice and in-house.
Advising on all aspects of commercial law including sale, purchase, goods, services, distribution, agency, outsourcing, technology across all sectors (including regulated sectors e.g. financial institutions, pharma, education, public sector etc.). With particular focus on large, complex transactions involving local and overseas GDPR/personal data.
Advising on all aspects of corporate law including company law compliance, corporate governance, shareholder arrangements and mergers & acquisitions.
- Construction and Engineering
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Financial Services
- Food, Beverage and Agribusiness
- Healthcare, Pharma and Life Science
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Investing in Ireland
- Not-For-Profit and Charities
- Public Sector
- Real Estate
- Retail and Manufacturing
- Technology, Media and Telecom
Recent Work Highlights
- Advising companies across sectors on terms and conditions of operation, including complex outsourcing, technology and media arrangements
- Advising private and charitable companies on IP acquisition and arrangements.
- Advising educational institutions (universities) on industry and academic collaborations
- Advising private and public sector companies on GDPR practices and arrangements
- Advising companies of all sizes on shareholder arrangements
- Advising on a merger transactions, including by way of share-for-share exchange for a range of clients (including venture capital)
- Advising on Companies act compliance, including completion of restricted transactions
- Implementing employee share schemes, including restricted and growth share schemes
- Advising on all legal aspects of Company group restructuring