The 2023 Professional Negligence Lawyers Association (PNLA) Dublin Conference is taking place this Thursday 8th June at Stephens Green Hibernian Club at 9am. The keynote address will be delivered by Rossa Fanning SC Attorney General of Ireland.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics including solicitors duties, time limits, data breaches, expert architects and construction updates as well as e-disclosure.
A full list of all speeches that will be delivered on the day is as follows:
- Andrew Butler KC from Tanfield Chambers - “Solicitors’ Obligation to Cease to Act – The Sheffield United Case”
- Gavin Mooney SC - “The use of Experts in Professional Negligence Litigation”
- Caren Geoghegan BL - “Cases Struck Out for Delay – the Cave Court Judgement”
- Joan O’Connor from Joan O Connor Consultancy Ltd– “Architects - BCAR and the Assigned Certifier Risk”
- Michael Murphy, Partner at Holmes O'Malley Sexton Solicitors LLP - “Data Breach Claims”
- Dr. Hugh O’Donnell, Chairman at Ingenium - “Construction - ESG and Mitigation of Professional Risk”
- Eoin Leonard, CEO at i3PT - “Construction Risk Management”
- Grainne Bryan from FTI Cons -” The use of E-Discovery”
The PNLA is the association for professionals who specialise in dealing with disputes with non-medical professionals. The PNLA offers a register of their members to help you find the right lawyer with experience in the type of dispute concerned, in the geographical region that is most convenient to you.
Holmes O’Malley Sexton LLP is honoured to be a sponsor of this fantastic event.